Social Media/Community/Creative Assistant (1 Day A Week) — Casual/Temporary Position
ABOUT THE MAIN BUSINESS
That's Lovely Dear is a rapidly growing small stationery business that sells celestial, magical and bookish products through their online website thatslovelydear.com & www.etsy.com/shop/thatslovelydear. Established in 2018, the business has over 12K sales and has become a fan favourite in the book lover and celestial moon loving community. This position will be based around social media, community and website management for TLD, but also for the other branch of our business Next Chapter Agency.
Next Chapter Agency specialises in Social Media Management & Order Fulfilment/Shipping for tiny Aussie businesses, so they can have time to focus on what they love to do and we can do the rest. All applicants are expected to also provide services for both branches.
- You are creative, confident, self-starting, and self-motivated - someone who is comfortable building and fostering strong internal and external relationships
- You have excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- You are a professional - someone who is results driven, a self starter, customer-focused and resilient.
- You demonstrate a high level of problem solving and forward thinking skills
- You’re able to cope with ambiguity and remain resilient, flexible and outcome-focussed in a high-pressure environment
- You have effective time management, with the ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or strong proven digital and social media communication experience in a similar industry (Min. 2 years)
- Strong proficiency in digital video and photography production and editing
- Proficiency working with Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud (Please note that we will ask for demonstrations of your skill by completing task briefs).
- Sound experience working with and managing end to end content production, including: sourcing talent and/or Influencers, managing budgets, creative briefing, storyboarding, and post-production.
- Min of 1-year experience working with core marketing marketing tools/platforms, including: Email Marketing, Website/CMS (ie - Wordpress), Landing Pages, CRM, and Marketing Automation tools.
- In-depth technical and practical knowledge for the day-to-day management of social media platforms (including planning, scheduling, copywriting, posting, community management, and reporting)
- Experience working with online booking platforms (preferred)
- Must be Available One Day A Week
- Preferred Day Will Either Be a Thursday or a Friday. This may change depending on schedules.
- This is a casual position, thus, hours are not guaranteed but will likely fall within 3 - 8 hours depending on order quantity.
- You must live in Melbourne, and be comfortable driving or taking public transport to the inner east city suburb to complete fulfilment of orders. Work environment will be within a one bedroom apartment with the owner herself, Chami, to supervise. Don't worry! She is super friendly, has a small dog named Frankie who is obsessed with distracting you. There is Free Parking nearby and heaps of local cafes to feed your soul with during your breaks. You will be likely working from a cafe at the beginning but this may change over time. This position will potentially grow over time as the business builds, including additional hours and days.
Pay rate is subject to the applicants age. If you are 21 years and Older: $24.80 an hour (this includes a casual loading of 25%) for casual workers. You must have the right to work in Australia, and be over the legal age to work. This is a casual position.
If you’re interested in this role, please submit your application through this site. In the summary explain what you can bring to the role and why you feel like you embody "That's Lovely Dear". Is your application boring? We don't want it. Make yourself stand out and let your personality shine through!
QUESTIONS TO ANSWER IN YOUR COVER LETTER
- We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail, who is careful and specific when completing a task. Show us an example of your previous social media work and how you would prepare a post for maximum reach.
- Our communities are utterly obsessed with books and reading, especially in the Young Adult genre. Are you a reader? Do you have a bookstagram? If so, tell me about the latest book that you read!
- Do you have any additional skills that you would like to share that would benefit working in a small business? We have heaps more roles coming up and any additional information could be beneficial in potentially joining us.
Applications Close on The 24th of May. I strongly suggest that you get your application in as soon as possible to email@example.com. WE STRICTLY ONLY ACCEPT EMAILED APPLICATIONS.